- T’s & C’s : Will apply to the hire of or purchase of bunting and/or LED lights by you the customer. We are Dawn Lucas trading as bunting2hire of Holly Cottage, Rectory Lane, Fowlmere, Royston, Herts SG8 7TJ with email address email@example.com; telephone 07851444247, the Supplier.These are the terms on which we hire or sell all bunting to our customers. By hiring any bunting, you agree to be bound by these T’s & C’s. Before placing an order on the website, you will be asked to agree to these T’S & C’s by checking the T’s & C’s acceptance box. Orders cannot be fulfilled if this box is not checked.
- Bunting stock item : as described and photographed on the website, may vary very slightly in colour due to the clarity of the screen and are subject to availability. However, we know your event is important to you and will work to create further stock to complete your order.
- Bespoke bunting : please ensure that all information relating to colour, fabric and style is documented in an email and where necessary samples supplied. A non-refundable deposit to cover the cost of the fabric will be charged.
- Fitting fee : We are able to provide a fitting service, by agreement according to the location and timing of the event.
- We may contact you by email or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
- A contract : Will be formed for the hire of bunting ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete, i.e. includes Quantity of bunting, Laundry and Deposit. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email will all the information in it. You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of the hire of bunting supplied under the contract.
- Price and payment : The price of the Hire and any additional charge is as set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise on delivery of the bunting.
- Delivery: For local events (30 mile radius of Royston), we will deliver the bunting to you and collect, making sure that the bunting meets your expectations and that on collection we are able to check for any damage. Where the bunting has been couriered to you, we will check for any damage on it’s return. If the bunting isn’t returned by the agreed date a remake charge of £15/m will be charged.
- Damage: Any damage will be billed at £15/m; however if one flag has been marked or spoiled, we will charge for just replacing the one flag at £10.
- Deposit : A deposit of 25% of the total hire cost will be required at time of order.
- Cancellation: The order can be cancelled up to 14 days after placing your order. For bespoke bunting a non-refundable deposit will be required to cover the purchase of fabric.
- Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints : The contract is governed by the law of England and Wales. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland. We try to avoid any dispute, so we would prefer to deal with any complaints in the following way: Please notify bunting2hire of any problems on receipt of the bunting hired. We will respond immediately and offer a solution.
We collect personal information from you when you shop online at bunting2hire. We need this information to process and deliver your order, analyse customer purchasing request feedback, inform you of delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is :-
• Your name and address- so we can ensure your order gets to you on time.
• Your email address- so we can email you an order confirmation, advise if there are delivery delays, send you offers or ask for your feedback about our products and services etc. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
• Your telephone number- just in case we have a query about your order. Sometimes we may need to advise you of a delivery time slot if your order is sat with the courier.
We never make our mailing list (name and postal address), customer telephone numbers or email addresses available to other organisations.